E! for yamaha dx7 II fd
mrwildman1
2005-05-22 00:10:04 UTC
i just got a E!card and was wondering of someone knew how to install
it. thanks in advance. chris.
Laurence Payne
2005-05-22 10:49:23 UTC
Post by mrwildman1
i just got a E!card and was wondering of someone knew how to install
it. thanks in advance. chris.
http://www.math.uga.edu/~djb/html/dx7.html
has links to the manuals for both the versions.

I found this page by the rather obvious strategy of Googling "DX7 E!".
You could have done that :-)

liviuleonard
2011-04-21 10:14:08 UTC
Hello

I've recently purchased an YAMAHA dx7II FD synth. It came with a E! Grey Matter Response. I can't fint the the E! card user manual for dx7II. I did found the E! card user manual for dx7 - the old version, but they are incompatible. Can anybody help me with a E! Grey Matter Response user manual (a service manual if available) for dx7II? My e-mail is: ***@yahoo.com. Thank you
Gabriel Schumann
2011-04-21 10:56:43 UTC
Hello,
Hi,

which manuals do you exactly need? There is an installation manual, a
user's guide and a supplement. I got all the manuals and I could scan
them for you to pdf next time I am at work, that would be in a week or so.

Regards,
Gabriel
s***@gmail.com
2014-01-07 22:11:40 UTC
Post by Gabriel Schumann
Hello,
Hi,
which manuals do you exactly need? There is an installation manual, a
user's guide and a supplement. I got all the manuals and I could scan
them for you to pdf next time I am at work, that would be in a week or so.
Regards,
Gabriel
Hey Gabriel,

I realize that you posted this a while ago, but I am looking for the E! card manual for the DX7 II FD. Do you have it?

Thank you,
Gabriel Schumann
2014-01-07 22:36:00 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Gabriel Schumann
Hello,
Hi,
which manuals do you exactly need? There is an installation manual, a
user's guide and a supplement. I got all the manuals and I could scan
them for you to pdf next time I am at work, that would be in a week or so..
Regards,
Gabriel
Hey Gabriel,
I realize that you posted this a while ago, but I am looking for the E! card manual for the DX7 II FD. Do you have it?
Thank you,
I will scan all the E! manuals tomorrow and upload them to my website,
posting the link here afterwards.

Best,

Gabriel
Gabriel Schumann
2014-01-08 22:29:26 UTC
Post by Gabriel Schumann
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Gabriel Schumann
[...]
Here is the link:
http://wwwuser.gwdg.de/~gschuma1/

Be careful to download all the manuals! I am not sure for how long I
will have this website. And - spread the word! :-)

Best,

Gabriel
a***@gmail.com
2018-09-03 19:01:12 UTC
Looks like you kept that website a while :) Just got an E! board for the DX7 II D. Thanks a bunch!

Best,

Dave
J Mack Taylor
Thanks Gabriel, for not taking the PDF files down after so many years! they are great help to me! Thanks again!
t***@gmail.com
2018-02-05 00:09:36 UTC
thanx for the e! DX7 II link, have been searching all weekend.

best regards,
todd