Ballade for Windows?
db
2003-12-01 17:31:49 UTC
Can anyone help me get a hold of some abandonware - Ballade for Windows 1 or
2? I'm trying to resurrect some really ancient .SNG/.BAL projects done back
in the day with the old Dynaware DOS version, but that program freaks out on
anything beyond a 386 processor. Thanks for any help.

Dan
(please change .ru to .net when replying via e-mail)
Rony
2003-12-02 08:22:34 UTC
You can find it here : http://www.crackheaven.com/pgs.php?s=b&start=300

Rony
db

Rony
wildpalms
2014-02-03 04:07:32 UTC
Dan, I can help you out. Reply if you are still looking for Ballade.
j***@gmail.com
2016-12-02 19:08:44 UTC
Hi there,

I have a full Boxed Ballade for Windows 3.1 but need the 2.5 or 2.51 version for dos--can I get or buy this dos version from you? My licensed boxed win31 version sitting useless will allow/license me retroactively. Can you give a drop box link or other online repository link to share it as its abandoned really now. Looking to get this software soon for a retro Roland mt32\lapc-1 project. Thx!!
j***@gmail.com
2016-12-02 19:09:54 UTC
Did that post? Reposting :

Hi there,

I have a full Boxed Ballade for Windows 3.1 but need the 2.5 or 2.51 version for dos--can I get or buy this dos version from you? My licensed boxed win31 version sitting useless will allow/license me retroactively. Please share a drop box link or emailme... pls!! Looking to get this software soon for a retro Roland mt32\lapc-1 project. Thx!!
allen sebastian
2017-01-31 13:22:43 UTC
Jonatahan can i get some new english songs
j***@gmail.com
2017-11-27 21:33:37 UTC
Post by wildpalms
Dan, I can help you out. Reply if you are still looking for Ballade.
Hi there,
I'm interested in Ballade for Dos. I have Ballade for Windows somewhere so I am a "licensed user" of the lesser version if I might get a copy.. anyone have it? If necessary I'll even buy it for a nominal cost. Thx -J